Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hey Fox!! Where Is The Fair and Balanced?

I'm a frequent viewer of Fox News. I'm often amused at the Liberal left's constant carping about it. They have CBS, NBC & ABC yet scream all the time about Fox's legitimacy. Whoo-Haa. (Those other news outlets are jealous they don't have Courtney Friel!)

But I am quite upset that Fox News isn't trumpeting Ron Paul's Presidential bid from the ramparts. The rest of the GOP field is a quagmire of masquerading Democrats (that's you Mitt), Neo-Cons (Sorry John, it fits you nicely) and a bunch of no-name n'er do wells (the rest of you form a line to the rear). Ron Paul is the ONLY LEGITIMATE CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE that America can elect by choice. I fear his past flirtation with the Libertarian Party (OF Which I am a card-carrying member) has marred his chances of national recognition, but a man can hope! Can't he?

No comments: